StepChange Consulting is a fast growing strategy and management consultancy with clients in over 20 countries. We operate internationally and specialize in forestry, pulp, paper and packaging. We advise the best companies in our industry. Our service portfolio ranges from strategy development and M&A support to supply chain transformation and business performance improvement. We take a unique and innovative approach to help our clients develop solutions that fit and create business value.
To support our global growth in Europe and the US we are looking for
Top Management & Strategy Consultants
You can expect to:
- Join a diverse and international team working with the top management of our clients
- Drive the development of strategies to help our clients meet industry challenges
- Assume responsibility within projects across Europe and beyond
- Represent StepChange Consulting at international conferences
- Support client business development
Your qualifications, skills & experience:
- University degree with outperforming academic track record
- Two or more years in management consulting or equivalent in relevant industry experience
- Functional expertise in the fields of Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Operations and Strategy, M&A, or Strategy Development
- Highly motivated with ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong Leadership, communication (written and oral in English – other foreign languages are a plus) and interpersonal skills
- Highly entrepreneurial style
- Ability to meet client travel requirements
In a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will contribute to the further growth of our company. You will work in a flat organizational structure, in a unique and diverse company culture and enjoy competitive compensation. Your opportunities to learn and grow are fostered by the open environment and structure we provide and are only limited by your own aspirations. With successful development of your career, you will have the opportunity to become a partner in the company. In Compliance with § 9 / 2 of the Austrian nondiscrimination law, we will offer a compensation above the relevant collective bargaining agreement.
Please send your letter of motivation, detailed CV, university certificates and diplomas, school certificates, certificates of employment (most recent first), other relevant professional credentials and certificates, and the declaration of consent to our Data Protection Note to email@example.com or to: StepChange Consulting GmbH, Human Resources, Jordangasse 7/18, 1010 Wien, Austria.